Monday 26 May 2008

Promote Your Business - Name Badges - It's The Little Things That Make Big Differences!

"Can I take your order please?" When I look at the waiter who is happily asking me that question, I'm immediately drawn to his professional appearance & the smart-looking name badge that is pinned to his uniform shirt - it reads: John. "Thanks John, I'm not ready yet. Can you give me a few more minutes?" John gives me a big smile, "Absolutely! I'll be back to take your order."

This simple exchange has assisted in establishing a positive relationship between myself and my server. Not only do I feel more at ease knowing that I have a great meal & excellent service to look forward to, but the server is inclined to be more attentive as well.

My friends have always thought it was humorous how I would point out name badges wherever we went. Restaurants, Department Stores, Banks, Supermarkets - you name it. Granted, I work for a company that manufactures name badges, & may be somewhat critical of the appearance of a name badge, but consider this - if a restaurant server, bank associate or retail salesperson has on a sloppy, filthy uniform; wouldn't you question the quality of the products and service you're about to purchase?

The same thought process should apply to a name badge. Why should a name badge look unprofessional, old & worn-out with a scratched logo or peeling employee name? It shouldn't! If a corporation goes through the effort to try and increase sales by renovating a restaurant chain, adding new selections to menus, offering promotional discounts to attract additional customers into their stores; they better be prepared to successfully deliver at the frontline - with their salespeople. A salesperson's appearance delivers a subtle message to customers. If a restaurant conveys low or mediocre standards, customers will go elsewhere. A sharp-looking uniform & a professional, appealing name badge go a long way when it comes to drawing customers into your establishment.

Now, consider quick tips from a name badge marketer at Stoffel Seals Corporation. When purchasing name badges for your staff; make certain to:

• Carefully select from the variety of standard shapes and styles that are offered such as reusable name badges, laminate name badges, plastic name badges and metal name badges.

• Never settle. If a standard style doesn't instantly capture your company's image, continue your search. Custom name badges should be considered and can also be incredibly cost-effective.

• View all the available name badge attachments (pins, magnetic backs, bulldog clips or lanyards).

• Choose from an array of colors. Both standard and custom name badges can be created in a variety of colors.

The name badge you choose to place at your frontline should be eye-catching, appealing and without a doubt represent how you want your customers to view your product and service. Name Badges are definitely little things that will make a big difference to all customers; not just to name badge marketers like myself! Wishing you much success!

For additional information on Stoffel's Name Badges, please contact: Tina Henry, Business Unit Manager - Stoffel Seals Corporation - http://www.stoffel.com

Phone # 800 344-4772 - email address: info@stoffel.com

Elizabeth Traynor is a Marketer & Contributing Writer for Stoffel Seals Corporation. Selling has never been more simple! Go to http://www.stoffel.com to view all of Stoffel's Name Badges.

3 comments:

AJ Parkes & Co Pty Ltd said...

Hi,
Sir

I have visited your site [marketinglines.blogspot.com] and found it very informative. As we are in the same

industry so I would like to exchange Guest Post with your valuable site.

I will give you link,content, post from , articles post good quality pages relevant to your

site.

If you are interested to increase the value in search engine then let me know.

Hope we will have a very good deal.

Thanks & Regards -- Amarina

andrewtarant said...

Name badge is good promoting product to promote our business. Here, an author sharing a very nice information on name badges. Recent time. it's popular


promotional name badges by pmapm.com.au

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the free blog! I love the name badge idea - I will definitely be using that one. Great article! Name badge Perth